Class & Activity Rules
- Respect staff and other students
- Be respectful of the property of the school and of other students
- Attend class on time
- Take a positive approach to teaching and learning
- No eating in class
- No alcohol or recreational drugs*
- No carbonated drinks in class
- No flirting or sexual acts
- Speak English!
* This applies to people under 18 years old at all times during their stay, not just classes and activities. Adults (18 and over) are exempt from the alcohol part of this rule when outside of class sessions and activities. Attendance of classes or activities under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs will not be allowed regardless of age.
Where behaviour disrupts or endangers other students or staff, you may be told to leave the session, activity or in severe cases, the entire course.
If you are found to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, stealing, threatening, harassing, physically bullying or committing sexual acts, you will be told to leave the course immediately.
No refunds will be given in cases of disciplinary action or class exclusions taken for the benefit/safety of the class or individual students/tutors.